https://preview.redd.it/o1586ny7eo351.png?width=1400&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5afa3e84fe962b1ecabdd4600e824daca1c9651submitted by fleta-official to fletachain [link] [comments]
Decentralized blockchain projects are gaining more and more popularity each day as the world realizes the potential of this blockchain technology. FLETA has decided to cooperate with other projects to drive the adoption of blockchain technology, facilitate technological innovations, and expand its network. In this article, we will introduce FLETA and other blockchain projects collaborating with us.
FLETAFLETA is a blockchain platform for decentralized applications aimed at solving some of the blockchain’s biggest hurdles. They have made advances to solve the scalability issues, but still keeping the blockchain fast and decentralized through a unique consensus algorithm known as Proof-of-Formulation.
Formulators are the key to FLETA’s technology. They are the block generators who mine and create new blocks. The mining process is configured in such a fair way that every formulator will get a chance to generate a block. This prevents conflicts and abuse because every miner is equal.
Generated blocks are confirmed and signed in real-time by Observer Nodes. They are responsible for securing the network, preventing DDOS attacks, and making forks impossible. Forks cannot happen on FLETA because 3 out of 5 Observers are required to sign and confirm the block. The first block with 3 signatures is the only valid one.
Proof-of-Formulation has been tested and verified in real-life scenarios. It is capable of achieving 14,000 transactions but remains highly secure due to the exclusive connection between Formulators and node Observers.
Matic NetworkThe Matic Network hopes to improve the scalability of Ethereum, by using PoS side chains, but without losing the critical elements of decentralization.
Matic’s multiple side chains possibly scale to millions of transactions each second in the future. The transaction fees are inexpensive, and its Plasma framework results in new blocks being generated in less than 2 seconds. It makes Matic a well-suited platform for micropayments.
FLETA is using Matic’s Plasma framework solutions on its Mainnet. FLETA has an auto-swap feature between the FLETA ERC-20 token and its native FLETA coin. The two projects have cooperated to improve the Deposit & Withdrawal options on FLETA and making them more decentralized.
TomoChainTomoChain is a blockchain platform that uses a Proof-of-Stake Voting Consensus to combat scalability. It is based on a network of 150 Masternodes. This technology allows a network throughput of 2,000 transactions per second and a 2 seconds blocktime.
TomoChain can be used by developers to build their own DApps. Also, by taking advantage of the TomoX Protocol, they can launch a decentralized exchange. The TomoP Protocol is a privacy feature allowing anonymous transactions. When enabled, it conceals information about the transacting parties, used addresses, and transaction amounts.
FLETA and TomoChain have signed a technical agreement that foresees the use of the TomoZ Protocol that allows fees to be paid with different tokens. FLETA will be creating a FLETA Token that can provide broader use cases within the TomoChain ecosystem.
NeoNeo is an open-source blockchain platform that uses smart contracts to digitize assets. The ownership of physical items from the real world can be registered, traded, and transferred via the Neo blockchain. Neo is a strong development platform that supports multiple coding languages and has an experienced development community.
FLETA and Neo have signed a strategic partnership, which entails the use of NeoVM on FLETA’s Mainnet. NeoVM is a lightweight and scalable virtual machine for smart-contract development. With its cross-platform compatibility, FLETA will significantly benefit from it.
Once deployed, FLETA and Neo will cooperate on several projects. The first planned one is a blockchain-based Real World Data-based Clinical Research Data Registry Platform for the medical industry. The project aims to activate medical data research and help researchers efficiently use the data.
WanchainWanchain is a cross-chain compatible infrastructure that seeks to connect the world of decentralized finance into one interoperable ecosystem. Different blockchain systems are incompatible with each other, and they operate on their own. The answer to this is creating wrapped tokens of the original assets and incorporating them on the Wanchain platform.
It allows the coins to be used in ways that weren’t possible before. For example, a wrapped Bitcoin token can be used in an Ethereum smart contract to take advantage of the Ethereum blockchain. The token can be easily exchanged back to real Bitcoin by using Wanchain technology.
Wanchain is based on the codebase of Ethereum, but it uses a PoS consensus algorithm. The project has established a partnership with FLETA. With this understanding, both companies expect further to improve interoperability and the performance of their systems.
WINkWINk is a gaming platform offering Live Casino Games, virtual sports, Slots, and E-gaming. WINk was previously known as TronBet, and it is located on the TRON Mainnet.
The platform supports several different tokens: TRX, Dice, USDT, BTT, and of course, WIN token. Besides being a gaming community, WINk also features a staking option. By staking WIN tokens, users get the chance to earn daily staking rewards from the platform’s profits.
WINk plans to integrate with Wallet Street, the social data platform of FLETA. Wallet Street allows stakeholders to communicate and create online communities. The two platforms will start a joint marketing campaign. Wallet Street allows its users to build their own buildings based on the number of coins they own. These structures become visible on a virtual map on Wallet Street. A WINk building will be constructed on Wallet Street’s map to advertise WINk project and its token.
ConclusionCooperation is essential for the crypto industry as it opens new possibilities. The sharing of information and knowledge is beneficial to success. Entering new markets allows companies to expand their user base. A broader reach increases use cases for blockchain technology and achieve the ultimate goal: massive adoption. FLETA has realized the importance of strong partnerships, and during 2020, their services will be taken to a whole new stage.
|Rate (per day)||0.69||9.75|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
Well, my 2014 prediction https://np.reddit.com/Bitcoin/comments/1ty17h/2014_predictions/ced5iry was pretty obvious and a bit boring so I'll try to be a little more creative this time around. I'm going to spice it up with several predictions just to make it interesting. Keep in mind this is purely speculative prediction.Nailed it.
- The truth about MtGox will come out and charges will be laid.
Kinda nailed it? Banks certainly are on the doorstep of doing stuff like this, Ukraine etc. and "blockchain" technology certainly is big right now. I may have been a little early though.
- Some big banks will reverse their anti-bitcoin stance and will accept accounts denominated in Bitcoin, though only for high value customers like major businesses and such.
No dice, seems that these little piggy banks are not ripe enough for acquisition just yet....
- Bitpay, Coinbase, Circle or one of the other big, yet reputable Bitcoin processors will get bought out/acquired, signalling that big players are finally moving into Bitcoin adoption in a very serious way.
Legal Front:Sorry guys, dropped the ball on this one. My prediction is bad, and I should feel bad. Though the sliver lining is that countries and states are definitely building legal frameworks to accommodate Bitcoin, and other cryptos so it wasn't a totally bad prediction, just the bitlicense bit.
- Bitlicense, for all it's negative press and dislkie by Bitcoin users, will usher in a surge of new investment in the Bitcoin space. A number of other states and a few other countries will also pass, or be crafting legislation so that Bitcoin commerce has a solid legal framework for companies to operate around. Some will be absurd, but some will not be as bad (none will be glowingly positive though).
sigh... On the upside GBTC is going swimmingly and at least the Winklevii have their Gemini exchange up and going. God knows when their etf is ever going to fly though.
- The ETF will sit on the tarmac for almost the whole year before it suddenly and unexpectedly gets the green light late in 2015.
- Australia will do nothing about the ATO's ruling on Bitcoin and will remain a backwater for Bitcoin businesses, even though Bitcoin use by Australians will increase....
...The ATO will start pursuing people that conduct business in Bitcoin without declaring tax as tax evaders and will waste money and resources pursuing individuals/businesses that don't disclose Bitcoin commerce or retain the double GST for Bitcoin related sales. Ironically the cause of this this will be the result of their own idiotic rulings in the previous year. The ATO will be left red faced, and some Australian politicians will begin to craft legislation to recategorise Bitcoin as a currency, as it should have been originally.Ok that didn't quite happen AFAIK there's been no crackdown, but I do remember that senate hearings or meetings were in place to legislate the legality of Bitcoin as a currency. I guess time will tell.
The Usability Front:Still not there, but the number of other hardware wallets has definitely increased substantially, with even more on the horizon so here's hoping that next year we'll see ubiquitous and universal compatibility among more hardware wallets.
- Trezor will be accessible and ubiquitous among nearly every major Bitcoin wallet, both desktop, web, and mobile. And a number of other new hardware wallets will have hit the market, though Trezor will still be the stand out must have security item in 2015. Satoshi Labs will also release a more compact and more feature rich hardware wallet towards the end of the year.
The Core software Front:If only, sidechains was not the star this year, and we all know why too...
- Sidechains proof of concept will be in the wild, and the attention will be massive, though there will be lots of arguing among bitcoiners over decentralisation, fork related issues, stability, security, etc. This year will be very much an embryonic year for sidechains where many problems are thrashed out and refinements will occur, in anticipation for a final stable release, though no direct action will be taken to fork so that sidechains will be possible, there will be a massive concentration of effort on sidechain development in 2015.
FYI, there was absolutely ZERO noise about the block increase when I made this prediction, so I'm going to say that I nailed the specifics, but I obviously was NOT prepared for monumental clusterfuck shitfest that Blockstream, Core and their little cliquey circle was going to unleash onto the general community. Nor did I anticipate how the miners would reel in horror at what should have been fairly straightforward upgrade that even now, seems quite rational and acceptable. It's obvious now that there was a huge amount of hidden resentment and resistance to any block increase by many devs and other members in the community, so in retrospect the years of stalling makes far more sense now. At the very least I'm just glad their true colors are out in the open for everyone to see, rather than hidden behind excuses, lies, and half truths.
- Gavin, and the other core developers will announce a desire for a hard fork, which will set a schedule for raising the transaction and max block size limit, as well as other fork related improvements. Others will try to hijack the fork announcement to also get their own pet hard fork changes in and it will take months for the arguing to die down before people become convinced that controversial changes simply aren't going to get into the fork if it happens. Miners will already be positioning for a fork by the time the discussion dies down and most will already be indicating their acceptance, which will be implemented in 2016.
Other likely developments:Another missed opportunity. At least OB is still going strong and hasn't fizzled like some other projects. Keep up the great work Open Bazaar devs!
- Lighthouse and Open Bazaar will make big news as they start to draw away ebay and kickstarter users, but will also make news for all the wrong reasons as the media demonises the platforms as being simply an evolution of the Silk Road.
Nailed it. :) For people that don't agree, all I have to say is this, "blockchain technology" ;).
- Western Union and the big CC companies will still pretend that Bitcoin isn't happening, but there will be obvious signs of them repositioning to push back against Bitcoin users.
I guess I far too optimistic :), looks like these dinosaurs still have some fight in them left. Though Europe and the Greek crisis did almost happen, so I only just narrowly missed calling a huge financial catastrophe this year. Doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, just not this year I guess.
- 2015 is finally going to see bail-ins for at least 2 large countries and 3 or more will have entered major recessions this year. One or two countries will hit hyperinflation and their currencies won't be traded by years end. Even in light of this, most people will still not buy Bitcoins and it will still be seen as a geek thing, so many less savy people will still be avoiding Bitcoins for all the wrong reasons.
And finally, price:All in all I think I did pretty damn well considering. I reckon if the move to increase the blocksize had gone according to BIP101, we would have seen a far more positive end of year though. The controversy has almost certainly taken the wind out of the innovation sails so to speak as it's clear in my predictions that I expected things to have moved along far more than it has.
Goddamnit. Oh well, I guess it's understandable now that the blocksize issue has been completely blown out of proportion and turned the entire ecosystem on it's head.
- I reckon if most of the thing's I mentioned above come to pass, I wouldn't be surprised at the price rising to $3850 USD at the most extreme, and It will happen in August. But will quickly fall back to $2300 USD by the end of the year.
Ultra-fast Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum game you can play to multiply your coins or invest in for long-term profit. It's mobile-friendly, provably fair and has a growing community. KingDice utilizes a specialized provably fair betting algorithm for its Bitcoin dice roll game and claims a house advantage of only 1 %. The platform is also available for iOS and Android-powered mobile devices, making it easier for users to play from wherever they are. In addition, the 24/7 dedicated customer support chat option allows players to ask any questions or report issues at any time ... Accepts bitcoin, dash, dogecoin, ethereum, neogas, gridcoin, litecoin, peercoin, stratis and monero – Read our review of Crypto Games. Trust Dice – Provably fair dice game, as well as a provably fair crash game where you can make a wager and place a bet while it rises, or lose it when it crashes if you’re late. Also features a range of ... The Best Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice Site with REAL Instant Withdrawals. No Registration Required. Join our Contests with a Huge Prizes! This is Your Chance to Win Big with Luckygames! Login to Account; Welcome to Luckygames. Click here to access your account; 160,903,412,709 BETS MADE. TOTAL WON 146,816.73 BTC. NIGHT; SOUND; ECO; ANIMATION; HOTKEYS ; PREDICTION. 00 LUCKY NUMBER. ROLL UNDER ... DuckDice is a design-driven Bitcoin dice game with Faucet. Aiming to become the best cryptocurrency dice game available on the internet! We are working hard to maintain our reputation of fair Bitcoin dice among many other online casinos and your trust is our priority. DuckDice offers free features: Multiple currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH ...
[index]          
This strategy is suitable for any casino with classic DICE I recommend using only verified casinos (Links in the description) #Stake #Bitcoin #LuckyFish ஜ ... Le lien affiliée du site : https://bit.ly/2WCpCYw ( A n'utiliser qu'en cas d’extrême urgence 🙃😁 ) Notre Discord : https://discord.gg/6za9QrQ Notre facebook :... Dans cette vidéo je vous explique comment gagner des bitcoins sans rien faire, seulement en s'inscrivant sur ce site et en jouant a un jeux de dés gratuit. U... With the low house edge, the unique game play, provable fair odds and solid anonymity, Coin Sweeper is currently our Top Rated Bitcoin Dice and Mine Game at BGR. Did you enjoy this video on ... #Bitcoin #Crypto #Game ஜ ஜ The High Stakes Casino. 100% provably fair and transparent gambling with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin DogeCoin, Ripple.